|Main > Legal & Accountancy > Accountants|
Dawn McLaughlin & Co, Chartered Accountants & Business Consultants Derry
|Dawn McLaughlin & Co, Chartered Accountants & Business Consultants Derry|
|Unit 1 Ground Floor|
18 Balliniska Road
BT48 0NA (MAP)
|Chartered Accountants Derry|
At Dawn McLaughlin & Co, our accounting services go beyond providing financial statements and tax returns. We also work with you, asking the right questions to set the path for you and your business to achieve your financial goals. The quality of our individual client relationships is the key to our success.
Since no two clients are alike, no two solutions are alike either. Our diversified professional experience, combined with advanced technology, enable us to provide dynamic business solutions to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
How Do You Benefit?
What sets Dawn McLaughlin & Co apart is the personal attention you enjoy from our hands-on team approach. Dawn McLaughlin, Leanne Daly and Conor Harkin work as a team to maximise your experience and bring benefit to your business. You’ll find we’re easy to talk to, easy to understand, easy to work with. We return your calls promptly and meet wherever it’s convenient for you—at our office, at your workplace, in your home. You gain a real connection that yields real value.
We look beyond the numbers to understand your world, uncovering new ways to help you improve your financial operations and your results. We keep you on top of changes and ahead of trends. We can also connect you to additional resources, through our wide network of professional and business contacts.
Your interests always come first. That relationship focus keeps clients coming back to Dawn McLaughlin & Co, Chartered Accountants Londonderry.
What We Do?
Dawn McLaughlin & Co helps businesses and individuals thrive through responsive, personal service. Let us show you how we can help you conserve your resources – time and money – by tapping into ours. We recognize that every organization is different and we can tailor our services to fit your needs.
- Accounting and bookkeeping, from statement preparation to full outsourcing
- Assist with company secretarial duties
- Income tax preparation
- Preparation of personal, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Tax planning and investigation services
- Financial analysis for business decisions
- Business start-up consultation, including entity choice
- Payroll bureau and payroll tax reporting
- Preparation of Northern and Southern vat returns
- Assist with Contractor tax compliance
We also provide a selection of business development services including:
- Seminars and workshops on finance training
- Strategic planning and management
- Cash management
- Business systems and procedures
- Financial projections and forecasting for expansions and acquisitions
- Accounting software selection, consulting and training- we are a member of the Sage Accountants
Businesses rely on our proactive approach for accurate, efficient finance and accounting management. We frequently work with the business owners, bringing big-picture perspective. If you don’t see the service you’re looking for, just ask.
E-mail our team for a free consultation or contact Conor to arrange an appointment.