Boy Arrested Over Teenage Girl's Death In Portadown

Police have arrested a 15-year-old boy in connection with the death of a teenage girl in Portadown.

Caitlin White, 15, died in hospital after she fell unconscious in the Corcain area on Saturday, 20 May.
News Image
The boy was arrested on Thursday, 25 May, and has been released on bail pending further enquiries.

Investigations are ongoing.


Related Northern Ireland News Stories
Click here for the latest headlines.

20 September 2013
Woman Charged With Murder Of Toddler
A 27-year-old woman arrested over the death of a three-year-old boy in Lisburn has been charged with his murder. Brendan Owens was found dead on 4 July at a property in Trinity Terrace, Lisburn. A post-mortem examination was carried out on the infant at the time, but it is understood the results were inconclusive.
19 September 2013
Woman Arrested Following Death Of A Toddler
A woman has been arrested in relation to the death of a three-year-old boy in Lisburn, County Antrim. The boy was found dead at a house in Trinity Terrace on 4 July this year. Police said they were treating the death as murder and a 27-year-old has been arrested.
22 November 2012
Man Guilty Of Offences During Covenant Day Parade
A 24-year-old man has appeared in court accused of drunkenly antagonising nationalist residents during the Ulster Covenant centenary parade in Belfast. Police on duty at the parade in the city arrested James Symington, of no fixed address, on 29 September.
17 August 2007
Pensioners Flee Bangor Arson Attack
Police in North Down are appealing for information following a suspicious fire at a community hall in the Skipperstone Road area of Bangor on Thursday. At around 9.00pm, petrol was poured over the door of the centre and set alight. A number of pensioners were in the community centre at the time.
12 January 2006
Five to appear in court in connecton with Bangor robbery
Five youths are to appear in Downpatrick Magistrates Court today charged in connection with the robbery of an off-licence in Bangor on Tuesday night. Two youths, who entered the premises on the Rathgael Road, assaulted two female members of staff before making off with a sum of money and alcohol.