Three Injured In Shooting In Waterford

Three men have been admitted to hospital following a shooting incident in County Waterford on Wednesday morning.

The incident happened at a Travellers’ halting site in Kilbarry at around 4.30am this morning and none of the men are thought to have serious injuries.

More than a dozen men were involved in a row at the site and Gardai are investigating the incident.


Related UK National News Stories
Click here for the latest headlines.

22 August 2011
Ulster Santander Bank Device 'Viable'
A bomb alert in Newry, Northern Ireland caused by a device left in a Santander branch in the city's Marcus Square has ended. It began after masked men entered the bank, dropped a bag and issued a 45-minute warning on Monday morning.
02 August 2011
Irish Cops Probe 'Anti-Royal' Pub Blaze
An investigation has been launched into an overnight arson attack and robbery at an already controversal 'anti-Queen's visit' pub in Dublin. Around 2am this morning, a number of men entered the Players Lounge in Fairview and demanded a sum of money. The pub is owned by the father of Celtic soccer player Anthony Stokes.
14 April 2010
Men Sought Over Glasgow Attempted Murder
Strathclyde Police are appealing for information after a 26 year-old man was seriously injured following an incident in Carnwadric yesterday. At around 12.50am on Tuesday morning, police were called to a report of a man found injured following an altercation with nine men in Crebar Street, Carnwadric.
23 August 2007
Three Arrested Over Letchworth Shooting
Three people have reportedly been arrested in connection with a shooting incident in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. According to reports, two men were shot in the incident, which is understood to have happened around midday on Thursday. Reports have indicated that one of the men may have been shot in the face.
09 June 2010
Arrests Made Over Fatal Stabbing
Three men have been arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of a teenager in east London earlier this year. Godwin Lawson, a 17-year-old footballer from Enfield, north London, died after he was stabbed in Stamford Hill on 27 March. Two other men, aged 18 and 20, were also stabbed during the incident.