Terror suspect hands himself into police

A man who went missing while subject to a terrorism control order has appeared in court after surrendering to police custody.

Ceri Bullivant, who was previously known as 'AG', appeared at the Old Bailey on Tuesday morning. He had handed himself into police at Belgravia police station in London on Monday.

Mr Bullivant, from east London, was remanded in custody. He faces 13 charges of breaching his control order.


Related UK National News Stories
Click here for the latest headlines.

14 April 2011
British Man Dies In Dubai Police Custody
A British man has died in police custody in Dubai. Lee Bradley Brown, 39, from east London, died on Tuesday after he was taken to a Dubai police station where he was allegedly assaulted and put into a cell. It has been reported that Mr Brown, was arrested over a row at the luxury hotel Burj Al Arab hotel.
23 March 2010
Four Charged After Protesters Clash
Four demonstrators have appeared in court charged with violence against police after breaking away from their designated protest areas in Bolton on Saturday. Daniel McNulty, 25, of Cypress Road, Normanton, West Yorkshire was charged with a public order offence and bailed to appear at Bolton Magistrates' Court on 9 April.
27 August 2009
Katona Bailed Over Assault Claims
Kerry Katona has been released on police bail over an alleged assault. The star spent last night in custody after being arrested yesterday afternoon. It is believed the alleged incident took place in her home town of Warrington. According to reports, the man allegedly attacked was the celebrity's accountant.
04 February 2009
Home Secretary Welcomes Lord Carlile Report
The draft Order to renew control orders legislation was laid before Parliament by the Home Secretary Jacqui Smith. The annual report on the operation of control orders legislation by the independent reviewer Lord Carlile has also been published.
15 April 2011
Arrests Follow Edmonton Murder
Police investigating the murder of 15-year old Negus McLean in Edmonton have today made a further two arrests. A 14-year old boy, and a 16-year old boy, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in police custody. Police were called at 7.25pm on Sunday 10 April to reports of a stabbing in Westminster Road, north London.